Bersa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have owned this pistol for a year now and have upwards of 700 rounds through it. I highly recommend this pistol and think it has sadly been neglected by many. Shoot it before you dismiss it...here's my review.

I have the BP9cc and love it! For me ergonomics are second to none (Kahr CW9 like but better). Accuracy is also second to none (better than my G26). Fit and finish is great. Steel guide rod (unlike some today) and internals are on par with others. Magazines are outstanding and very easy to load (8 plus 1). Very slim and easy to conceal. Full grip! The trigger is outstanding, very light and smooth. Easily the best trigger in my collection at this point. I will keep this pistol and it is very high on my carry list.

However there are a couple of cons ... I wish it did not have a magazine safety but not a deal breaker ... I wish magazines were not so expensive. However it does come with 2. The trigger is both a pro and a con in my opinion. I find myself not always carrying a round in the chamber because the trigger is so light. I have gotten pretty good with Israeli draw and use it with BP9cc (slide is easy to manipulate). Some people see no problem with one in chamber but accidents can happen and I do my best to make no room for them.

Some whine about the take down process, to me that is just all it is whining!

Availability of holsters is increasing... Whitehat, Crossbread, Alien Gear, Foxx, to name a few.

Bersa now has Big Dot Tritium night sights available on their web site for the BP9cc.

I have had zero malfunctions of any kind with this pistol. You do need to blow out the packing grease as it can cause light primer strikes.

I will never sell or trade her :)

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
One up top

Just curious Sir, If you don't caryy one up top then I guess you have to rack it in order to bring it into play so to say. Not trying to be smart but isn't that a tad bit risky? Isn't it safer to keep one up top if you ever (God forbid) have to use it in a hurry? I guess that's the cop in me talking.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I couldn't agree more with you and sadly that is why the BP9 gets only situational work. I picked up a Nano for deep concealment situations (never a worry with that trigger lol) but my G26 is still at top of the pile.

Unfortunately I live in the communist state of Maryland and not a cop...so keeping things hidden is the holy grail. Any boggles here and you better be prepared for an upside down crucifixion,

So in a perfect world ... I am completely on board with you! However, in my world something is better than nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
My fellow Coastie, I hear ya, as New Jersey is even worst for CCW. It's so sad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts