Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

New to the forum and new to Bersa. Anyone have a favorite ammo for their Thunder 22?

KSouth55

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa Forum, and congrats on the one in the mail :D

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to give some ammo opinions for your Thunder 22.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
I've used CCI 36gr Mini-Mag HP every since I I boughta used Fire Storm 22lr and have yet to have a problem.

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Hello All,

New to the forum and new to Bersa. Anyone have a favorite ammo for their Thunder 22?

KSouth55
I use Winchester law enforcement 11.95 for 50 rounds. These are plus p ammo. My Bersa chews em up and spits them out. Also when I purchased the gun, I bought 4 boxes of fiocchi. Gun is 30 days old and after 600 rounds no problems. My law enforcement buddy says to stay away from federal ammo for the 380.

·
Registered
23 Posts
cci 36gr is the best for me and I like the cci 40 also. Have not tried the stinger but it should also perform flawlessley.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the information. Got mine yesterday and so far I'm quite impressed with fit, finish and function. I tried a few rounds before dark and seems a little stiff but it is brand new. Now the fun begins!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts