My Bersa is in the mail

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KSouth55, Jan 5, 2013.

1. KSouth55

KSouth55 New Member

Hello All,

New to the forum and new to Bersa. Anyone have a favorite ammo for their Thunder 22?

KSouth55

2. bhale187

bhale187 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum, and congrats on the one in the mail :D

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to give some ammo opinions for your Thunder 22.

3. 9UC

9UC Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I've used CCI 36gr Mini-Mag HP every since I I boughta used Fire Storm 22lr and have yet to have a problem.

4. anton888

anton888 Active Member

I use CCI Stinger, CCI Blazer and CCI Standard Velocity. All of them works fine with the Bersa.

5. Themajickman

Themajickman Well-Known Member

Welcome from Stone Mountain Georgia

6. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

I use Winchester law enforcement 11.95 for 50 rounds. These are plus p ammo. My Bersa chews em up and spits them out. Also when I purchased the gun, I bought 4 boxes of fiocchi. Gun is 30 days old and after 600 rounds no problems. My law enforcement buddy says to stay away from federal ammo for the 380.

7. Buddy

Buddy Member

cci 36gr is the best for me and I like the cci 40 also. Have not tried the stinger but it should also perform flawlessley.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

9. KSouth55

KSouth55 New Member

Thanks everyone for the information. Got mine yesterday and so far I'm quite impressed with fit, finish and function. I tried a few rounds before dark and seems a little stiff but it is brand new. Now the fun begins!