More Pets-Siaman x2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pancho_Villa, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Daughter came home. O.K. Except she brought us 2 more cats and left her dobie with me too. Decided to take some photos of the new cats. The were half wild when she caught them. One is named A.K.No not as in Kalisnikov, but for ANGRY KiTTY. He was the first one caught. The second was Bandito. He has a dark mask around his eyes. Both are light colored and has the dark ears and blue eyes of the Siamese cats, but also the higher, more powerful looking rear legs and nubbie tail of the bobcat/manx cats. These will get fixed soon. We had 3 others she got a couple of years ago from a friend. They all eventually ran off cause we never clipped them.

And I went ahead a put of few shots of the other beasts that live here.
    El Bandito
    [​IMG]

Bandito on left AK on right
    [​IMG]

Cat entertaining 2 of our 4 labs
    [​IMG]

Cats being chased by my M in law's furball dog, now my dog.
    [​IMG]

Choclit the Dobie. or Mr. Chcken. He is scred of his own shadow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Peanut, a fat little Chihuahua/German Shepard cross. Weird
    [​IMG]

And I forgot Kali the Pit bull. She is in the pool fence. Too dangerous to have her out. Sorry no pic. Forgot Choclit the Dobie above Peanut's pic.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  2. Pancho_Villa

Here is a pic of the Kali from Kalifornia. Yeah, we buy alot of dog food. But the labs keep the illegals away from the house without hurting them. Kali might eat them. The labs are only good for barking and digging. They wouldn't hurt a fly on their azzes.
    [​IMG]

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Wow...you got a petting zoo going PV !!

4. Pancho_Villa

LOL Shooter. :D

We actually had squirrels around, but alot left after the drought strarted. Or they could have been eaten. Lotta big owls around and hawks. Possible that 2 of the other 2 cats got eaten too. Lots of coyotes around, but they don't come too close cause of he dogs. The cats had a bad habit of wadering the fields. I know one of them is at a house a mile down the road. He left cause the other 2 were punking him out.

Daughter claims she saw a cougar @ 40 yard from the garden they planted in the fall. Neighbors/cousins were chasing it along the south fence in a truck and shooting at it. Don't know if they got it. I have heard it screaming in the brush at night when I take the dogs out.