May it be blessed and happy!

·
NRA Life Member
379 Posts
Back at ya, buddy!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hello and Merry Christmas to all our wonderful Bersa brothers and sisters. And a big "Thank You" to Eagle Imports for their work at providing us all with a great line-up of firearms. I hope everyone gets a chance to relax this Holiday Season!

God bless!!

Michael and Karen

·
Registered
856 Posts
The other was my "Pre-Christmas" Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas to all our fine Bersa family and have a great day.

Merry Christmas and thank you to Eagle Imports and their staff/family for doing what they do.

A Hello out to Oscar and JBardellini whom I have not heard from for quite a while.
A big "Howdy" to Dutch if he stops by.
And where is Shooter with Christmas on top of us?
And butcherman down near the Altoona curve.
Hey Renaldo, 3 hours behind but not forgotten.
Hope Toakey is relaxing today with more than a Little Caesar's Lunch Special.
And I always enjoy hearing from Mules, hoping all is good today.
And my final "shout out" goes to our fine brother Pancho guarding our southern post.

And I cannot forget all those posters whom we have not heard from for over a year now.
I don't know who is left out there but you are all appreciated for what you have donated to the Bersa Forum thru those years!

God bless!!

Michael

·
Administrator
328 Posts
The other was my "Pre-Christmas" Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas to all our fine Bersa family and have a great day.

Merry Christmas and thank you to Eagle Imports and their staff/family for doing what they do.

A Hello out to Oscar and JBardellini whom I have not heard from for quite a while.
A big "Howdy" to Dutch if he stops by.
And where is Shooter with Christmas on top of us?
And butcherman down near the Altoona curve.
Hey Renaldo, 3 hours behind but not forgotten.
Hope Toakey is relaxing today with more than a Little Caesar's Lunch Special.
And I always enjoy hearing from Mules, hoping all is good today.
And my final "shout out" goes to our fine brother Pancho guarding our southern post.

And I cannot forget all those posters whom we have not heard from for over a year now.
I don't know who is left out there but you are all appreciated for what you have donated to the Bersa Forum thru those years!

God bless!!

Michael
Merry Christmas to you as well Michael I’m always around lurking unfortunately the forum has been extremely slow. Luckily the amount of spammers has also decreased

1 - 9 of 9 Posts