Mags for Bersa Firestorm/Thunder 9mm

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by thebassangler56, Oct 9, 2012.

1. thebassangler56

thebassangler56 Active Member

Hard to find and expensive. Who has them and how much?

2. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Mornin tb,
    Try here.
    I hear there are an after market mag out but the members are havin problems with them. I tried to get the measurement of the after market mag lips to compare that to the stock ones, but no luck on that yet.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Forum thebassangler56 !!

4. BurgerBoy

BurgerBoy Well-Known Member

Welcome from Western Kentucky.

5. Cutlass327

Cutlass327 Well-Known Member

So why are these so hard to find and expensive? I know the latter comes with the former, but are these a new design that just hasn't taken off yet? Or are they just not a popular handgun?

Really like the looks and design of the BTUC9, but if mags are akin to a Holy Grail, may not go that route.

6. ugawino

ugawino Member

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=ZMBRAA2&src=exrbSrch

Saw this the other day. Not sure if this will fit your particular gun or not. Seems a little "iffy" to me since all other Bersa mags are considerably more expensive. A picture would be appreciated, too.

I have a Thunder UC9 Pro with a 13-round magazine. I plan on calling these folks on Monday morning to see if this magazine will fit my gun. I suspect these mags will just fit the full size Thunder 9.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  7. ugawino

ugawino Member

8. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc Active Member

9. stanger1944

stanger1944 Well-Known Member

That is for the full size thunder 9 with 17 round mag and judging by the price probably the Pro Mag brand magazine. I have one and it functions flawlessly in my Thunder UC9 but sticks out past the bottom of the grip about an inch or so. Like I said functions flawlessly for range shooting but due to sticking out past the bottom not good for concealed carry.

10. thebassangler56

thebassangler56 Active Member

Thunder/Firestorm 9mm Mag

Found one on Gunbroker.com for $30.00 plus $5.50 S/H. The Gentleman has 3 more for the same price.

11. ugawino

ugawino Member

Thanks for the info.

12. bersastud

bersastud Active Member

Your better off useing Factory mags in the Bersa . Pro mags are a maybe . The condorsflight site is all factory mags It has many Bersa items hats ,shirts, holsters , and so on.