Looking for OD BP9cc

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by cjive134, Dec 7, 2012.

1. cjive134

cjive134 Active Member

I have been looking for an OD green BP9cc, but have yet to see one. I have seen a review with an OD green BP9cc but never at an online retailer(I've never seen a BP9cc of any color at a LGS). I haven't even seen a retailer advertising them as OUT OF STOCK.

Is this an ultra-rare item or am I just looking in the wrong place?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum cjive134 !!

I've never seen an OD Bersa outside of pictures either...

3. cjive134

cjive134 Active Member

Well, hopefully by january they will be more available. I should have some extra money for christmas.

4. anton888

anton888 Active Member

Im also looking for that color here in our place. Not even the stainless steel slide is available.

5. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

the BP has not been delivered to the USA yet. I am not sure if the review you saw only mentioned it, becasue we have none here except for two without firing pins - and they have been here in our office since we received them. In any case, they look really, really cool and we should see delivery in the 1st quarter of 2013. Thanks guys!

6. cjive134

cjive134 Active Member

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2012/11/02/green-bersa-bp9cc/

It looks like a stock photo upon second look. So you are saying that the OD green BP9cc will be available 1st quarter? Gunbroker has the black and the nickel slide bp9cc's as we speak.

7. Mountainskytop

Mountainskytop Well-Known Member

Gander Mountain store in Rosnoke VA area has the BP in stock black only so far. Can't wait to be able to buy one soon.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

^^ I think Gander Mountain is in Roanoke, VA... I've been there !

9. GoodOyster

GoodOyster Well-Known Member

I just wish we could get some parts for these pistols. I need a couple of firing pin springs but they are out of stock and/or not listed on the Bersa.com parts page.

10. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

I meant the OD BP has not been delivered yet. Black ones have been shipped since last January. Sorry for any confusion. The OD version should be available in the 1st quarter of 2013.