BersaForum.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I want to start a thread, hopefully that will reach record-breaking lengths, about posters' "Lesson For The Day". I love putting humorous quotes like this on Facebook.

Lesson for the Day..... don't try to reset a mousetrap while drunk.

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
So do we all post lessons, or are you posting one lesson/day? If you want us to post, here is one from me:

"Seek out people with different beliefs and views of the world to yours and get to know their side of the story, it might sway your perspective."

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want everyone to post. Post quotes, lessons, motivations, etc. Just keep posting. I am anxious to see how long this thread gets.

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's probably because there's more crap to fertilize it.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The amount of alcohol consumption one day, has a direct affect on the amount of pressure of the cranium the next day.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't care how old you get, the smell of crayons still makes you smile. :)

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you flick a cigarette or match in a pail of water to extinguish it, make sure its water and not gasoline.

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Work eight hours and sleep eight hours and make sure they are not the same eight hours.:D

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Before starting your car, make sure there's no cat resting someone under the hood.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grass isn't always greener on the other side !
True, but one usually doesn't discover that until after a massive effort to get there.

·
Registered
181 Posts
When you're feeling down, try to make someone smile. You will most likely end up smiling as well.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never post on the "Alphabet Soup Game" after only two or three hours of sleep. You could end up making yourself look pretty stupid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts