Bersa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get to their site to order some parts...I tried to ping the site and do a tracert...nothing. anyone?

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey arc, I've had the same issue from time to time as well. Sometimes there site will go down for a while for some reason. Give it a few hours or even a day. Usually it will come back up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah..they are gone right now

Hey arc, I've had the same issue from time to time as well. Sometimes there site will go down for a while for some reason. Give it a few hours or even a day. Usually it will come back up.
Not just down...their name doesn't even resolve

if you do a command prompt

C:tracert www.bersa.com

It comes back as not found, no hops. That means there is no DNS name resolution for the site (which is beyond server down)

I want to order parts !!!!! Uggg anyone have a phone number ?

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey arco, you must have a search engine problem. I just clicked on your link and it took me right to Bersa's web site. Try this number (732)493-0333. That's the number for Eagle Imports, Bersa's distributor. I've used them many times and they will go out of their way to help you. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Website

I've had trouble trying to get to it on my ipad but works fine on my laptop with the windows7 know they said they had been having some issues with the software and are suppose to be working on a new website

·
Registered
7 Posts
Still works for me . When I posted earlier it popped right up then and now. Got to be an issue on your end . Route problem maybe from your area.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
hardluk is right. It must be on your end as I have no problems with accessing their site. Did you call the telephone number I posted???

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Works on my home computer just fine but will not open on my ipad, strange..................

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its not on my end

Its how their network is resolving in the network backbone. I have tried this with 4 different PC's from 4 locations (including one that can go ANYWHERE).

So somewhere in the PNW routing, the name is unresolved. I have seen this happen before. Thing is - until their network support resolves it, it will be hit and miss for many of us.

You cannot even imagine the conversations I have had with network folks on similar issues. There are internet black holes, site that get a bad signal and treat your incoming ping as a DDOS attack...

So..this sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts

Bersa - Eagle Imports

October 3https://www.facebook.com/BersaEagleImports#

Dear customers and fans, lately we have received a number of messages and comments regarding our website being down or not operating properly. We are in the process of updating our server and have an IT team working hard to make the fix as soon as possible. We appreciate you reaching out to us and apologize for any and all issues you may be having. If you are looking to order, you may do so via phone at (732) 493-0333 any time from 9AM-4PM (EST) Monday-Friday. General questions and comments may be sent via Facebook message or email to [email protected]. Thank you.

This was sent to me from Eagle Imports thru facebook

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey arc, looks like you and others were right, it's on Bersa's end and not yours. My bad!:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts