BersaForum.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Theo in Canton, GA. I am 72; I'm in my 14th year of retirement. Guns have been my hobby all of my life. I love Winchesters, Ithacas, Rugers, Brownings, CZs, & TZs. I have 5 Bersas (45 UC & 40 UC, Thunders 380 & 22 and a 383-A) and love 'em all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let me try my post again.
Hello from North Texas! I really enjoy my Bersa 380 Thunder. Great shooting pistol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

Retired life is grand...is it not ?

It certainly is great! I have been enjoying it for almost 14 years. I do only the things which I want to do and I make no apology for that.

I'm not sure that I'm responding in the right place, but nothing ventured; nothing gained.

I need to know what some of these terms mean. Like thread, tag, score, etc. I'm not computer savvy, so please excuse my lack of knowledge in these things. Like anything else; I can learn.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome from north Texas. Good to be here. I have a 380 also which I enjoy. Also have a very nice 383-A and a Thunder 22. I have the Crimson Trace LG 442 on all 3 of them. Lotsa fun!

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Welcome Theo. You should take some photos of your guns and post them up. We would love to see them. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome, Hilandr. I'll take some pix of my Bersas and get them on the forum as soon as I figure out how to do it. I'm not handy with this computer stuff and all the jargon which is like a foreign language to me. Threads, scores, avatars, etc. I'll bet there are words in Webster's dictionary which would be more meaningful to me. Why the new language? I guess I'll learn it in time. Have a great day!

Theo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts