I pick it up Tues.

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by Sportdog7, May 25, 2013.

1. Sportdog7

Sportdog7 Well-Known Member

Well the search for me is over! I found the gun I'd been looking for for the last 3 months, Bersa BP-9cc and it was only 6 miles away at a gun shop. After handeling the gun working the slide & dry firing it a few times I said how much? 429.99 was his reply but we do match prices. I was happy to hear that, I did find it for a bit less but the place was nearly 30 miles away. So for 419.00 plus tax and the paperwork fee I did the deal! Well rest assured I will have a range report early next week! I wanted to ask those who own this Bersa just what kind of holster they decided to use for C.C.....Again Tues can't come to soon.

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Congrats, we will be waiting for the range report :)

3. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I CCed this Bersa for over two years. I love it. Great gun. However, the holster I used was a custom-made leather OWB, specific to that gun.

I do wish you the best of luck, though.

4. CPSinWC

CPSinWC Active Member

Nice choice. Congrats

5. Sportdog7

Thanks Dave on holster advice for the BP-9cc , if anyone else could steer me in the right direction it would save me a lot of time & frustration.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Congrats on the new Bersa...

7. jbardellini

jbardellini Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Congratulations... Enjoy.

8. TwinSpar

TwinSpar Member

9. Sportdog7

Thanks for putting up the links for the holsters