I just heard of this yesterday,

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by hobbles, Nov 13, 2012.

1. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I heard about it and both my states, Texas and Louisiana are on the list. Hope I don't ruffle any feathers, but I support this.

2. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

I don't think anything will/can come from it. Texas is the only state that has enough people signed up from what I seen. owe-bama won't let it happen anyway. I'm not sure he will even address it. I'll keep an eye on it tho.
    I wish them luck.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Pennsylvania has one...which I'm not signing !!

4. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Ya, I'm probably thinkin the same thing you are. I thought about it, but figured maybe I don't want my name on any list either.

5. SHOOTER13

6. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Ok, I see we have different views on this. I have no use for owe-bama and what he is doing to my country. Neither does Texas and a few other states apparently. But we are all free to have our own opinions, so far.

7. TXhogger

TXhogger Member

"I will never be guilty of sedition..."

Americans are the most bloodthirsty dangerous fighters in the world and I'm proud of this. More Americans died in the Civil war than any other war. The war was one of attretion. The South fought until there was hardly anyone left.

Many of my family died protecting America and its ideas. This nation can stand up to the coming storms better intact and whole.

I'm very proud of being a Texan but I am also proud of being a American. Just hunker down and wait for the next election.

8. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I moved this to P&R.

9. SHOOTER13

Beat me to it Austin... ;)