Bersa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got from Gearzone tactical after waiting 7 weeks. They did not have a photo of the mag as installed. If they had i would not have got it. It sticks out and inch below and it looks weird. I looked for a spacer and am even thinking of making one because it looks so goofy sticking out like that. Does anybody have a solution?

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Does it work? That is the main thing for me. Just one of the things ya deal with when ya want more shots in your single stack autos.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
For just a few more bucks you could have bought the DLX 9 round Bersa mag. As they are designed to fit and blend in with the grip, the extra expense is well worth the price.

·
Curmudgeon
20 Posts
The picture of the mag in question looks like the 7 rounder for my Bt380. I have a ProMag that I bought and it works fine. It IS a 7 rd mag, which is what the pistol uses and it looks 'zactly like the Bersa mags and works (for me) just like the factory mags do. I like 'em!

If the gun uses 7 rd mags and you buy a 10 rd mag, what else would you expect but for it to stick out? :confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have mags that stick out below the grip but that doesn't bother me because I use them at the range so I don't have to reload as often and use the regular mags for carry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts