Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently the Thunder has a couple generations of sights. Mine I believe are the latest rev for the 380 and I've attached pics of the rear and front sights to avoid confusion.

I seem to be hitting right of aim fairly consistently and would appreciate guidance on which sights control what, and how to move my landing point to the left.
Font Automotive tire Circle Poster Pattern
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Vehicle door
Hand Air gun Finger Trigger Thumb

·
Registered
111 Posts
Move the rear sight in the direction you want the bullet to go. By the looks of it, it wouldn't take much.

·
NRA Life Member
443 Posts
You don’t mention the distance at which you were shooting, but if it was 7 yards I‘d call your point of impact “Good Enough”. If you are a competition shooter, what Newt said.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, those target look pretty good to me. I would say you pistola is already sighted in.

However......if you feel you must adj your sights....... I believe that screw on your rear sight is the adjustment. BUT- it has "limited travel".
If you turn it counter clockwise- the rear sight should shift to the right. If you turn it too much- the screw falls out and there is a spring in there that will also fall out- not to mention the sight blade.
If you turn it clockwise- you push the sight to the left. I believe you should hear or feel a click- click-click when you turn it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I screw the sight all the way clockwise, I'm still landing a little right of ON. Can I drift the front sight with a punch?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes. I have never done that to mine, but it looks drift-able to me.
But before you do that....have you tried shooting that gun at a target from bench rest? I'm just wondering if you may have too much or too little finger on the trigger?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts