Bersa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evenin Boys,
My sights came today at 2:30pm. Got them on.
First thing I feel I should say is "if you not comfortable working on weapons or don't want to get them scratched up because you get in a hurry, take it to a gun smith". Ok, that's out of the way. Now,,,
First off, watch the video..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3iUBQQ3o4U&list=PLE58BD76DF677B005&index=3[/ame]

Here we go, I got the tools layed out and started. I put tape on it so I wouldn't scratch it. Then I TAPPED it out. Then cleaned the area REAL good. After I did what the video showed me to do, I tapped the front sight in. Got it linedup to where I liked it and was done with that one.
Same for the rear, tape it and tap it out. Getting the rear one in and lined up was NOT easy, but I took my time and had to switch to a metal punch, but it went. It took me about 2 hours, but I enjoy working on my weapons and just take my time.
I like how it came out. I think I will change the front sight to the red one just to see how it works for me.
It's too darn cold out and it's gonna be that way for a few days for me to make sure it's sighted in. Sighting it in is an important step with new sights and I don't want to do it now because it's to cold out, I'm only going to do this part once.

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buenos días mi amigo, y gracias mucho.

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Put the red sight on the front.

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I like the new sights. I am a lil shaky and I make my own bullets, The weight of my wheel weights bullets do vary a lil. I could buy ready made bullets but that would up the price of them and I might not shoot as much. I try to keep a few in stock, but I do make them to shoot. Seems like everything is a trade off.

I aimed at the bottom of the diamond and this is what I got. A lil more practice and I should get better.
The circle on my swinging targets are now 1 3/4, "aim small, miss small".

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
I like the looks of that set up, I bought some florescence orange and green nail polish and going to try that on older gun I have and see how it works out:D

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey mule, please let us know how you make out with the nail polish. Provide some pics if you can. Would also like to know your application process, ie, brush, toothpick or whatever, because those holes are really small. Thanks.

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mornin Sticky0925,
Mine is a 9 UC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts