Bersa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm Vmoto from Texas. I like Bersa quality asthetics and value. I would love to see Bersa use the Thunder 380 frame to create a 7.5 inch barrel .22 target pistol! How about you?:D

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Welcome to the group! I understand where your coming from but long bull barrel target pistols are kind of a small market thing I don't see Bersa putting the $$$ into that small of a market but who knows if they get enough request they might just do it.:D

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
These posts got me thinking, I wonder just what Bersa is up to these days? What could they do next?

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Maybe a BP45? :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum from deep south Texas!!!!!

Whatcha thinking like? Maybe a longslide BT22? Might be a bit heavy. Or something that works more like the Phoenix Arms .22 with a short and long barrel to switch out, along with a short slide for both?

Can't do much of a heavy barrel on it unless it was put on a larger frame from one of the larger guns. Kinda like they do with the 1911s? But there are alot of those already.

There are possibilities. but as the others said, not much of a market.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I thought the Bersa Thunders were already target pistols? They are accurate enough!

Welcome from NC!
(Whats with this spell check, always wants to move me to North Dakota!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
My sons(my) Thunder .22 is an out of the box tack driver. I think the long barreled .22's have their place, but I prefer the Thunder .22 the way it is. It fits in all the .380 Thunder holsters I have also which is a bonus.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
My choices for target type .22s. Probably not the most accurate, but good enough for what I need. Ruger Mk IIs. Wish I could still see well enough to shoot them as well as I use to. They aere great range, plinking and field guns. However, they don't conceal well.:D

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I have a MKII standard, 6" blue. Very accurate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like Bersa accuracy and quality. I would buy a Bersa pistol in .22 lr with 2 barrels, the normal length slide and barrel and a long slide heavy barrel with target sights. I have a couple of Mk IIs, some Hi Standards and other .22s that shoot very well. I think a versatile pistol with 2 slides and barrels from Bersa would be welcomed and enjoyed by the shooting community that values target shooting accuracy and the economy of .22 lr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts