Bersa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Saltycupcake,,,I'll leave that one alone, Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum.

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm a new member and have just purchased my first handgun, a Bersa BP 9cc. :D
Salty, I bought a T380 in November 2012. My first semi-auto, It shoots clean and is very crisp. I love the gun overall. Absolutely no negative feedback. I have shot revolvers for 40 years. I collect large caliber for investment purposes and occasionaly shoot them. Due to cost to fire a large caliber cannon, I bought the Bersa. 4 weeks later I bought a Hi-point C9. Both I can comfortably afford to shoot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Salty, I bought a T380 in November 2012. My first semi-auto, It shoots clean and is very crisp. I love the gun overall. Absolutely no negative feedback. I have shot revolvers for 40 years. I collect large caliber for investment purposes and occasionaly shoot them. Due to cost to fire a large caliber cannon, I bought the Bersa. 4 weeks later I bought a Hi-point C9. Both I can comfortably afford to shoot.
This is my first handgun in over 10 years. I had a colt 45 way back when, but sold it because it was way to big for me and the recoil was crazy. It wasnt something I had picked out for myself, thats for sure. As soon as I picked up the Bersa it felt right. Wasn't too heavy or too big to fit my hand properly. I just picked it up yesterday as I had to wait to get my purchase permit. Ive been carrying it around with me everywhere since! I plan to take it to the range this weekend and try it out, but so far I am really happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts