Hi From NC!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Saltycupcake, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Saltycupcake

Saltycupcake Member

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member and have just purchased my first handgun, a Bersa BP 9cc. :D

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !!

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum !

4. Saltycupcake

Saltycupcake Member

Thank you guys! I look forward to learning a lot from all of you!

5. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Saltycupcake,,,I'll leave that one alone, Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum.

6. Saltycupcake

Saltycupcake Member

LOL!:D:D Thanks!

7. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Salty, I bought a T380 in November 2012. My first semi-auto, It shoots clean and is very crisp. I love the gun overall. Absolutely no negative feedback. I have shot revolvers for 40 years. I collect large caliber for investment purposes and occasionaly shoot them. Due to cost to fire a large caliber cannon, I bought the Bersa. 4 weeks later I bought a Hi-point C9. Both I can comfortably afford to shoot.

8. Saltycupcake

Saltycupcake Member

This is my first handgun in over 10 years. I had a colt 45 way back when, but sold it because it was way to big for me and the recoil was crazy. It wasnt something I had picked out for myself, thats for sure. As soon as I picked up the Bersa it felt right. Wasn't too heavy or too big to fit my hand properly. I just picked it up yesterday as I had to wait to get my purchase permit. Ive been carrying it around with me everywhere since! I plan to take it to the range this weekend and try it out, but so far I am really happy with it.