Bersa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Pictured is my relatively new Bersa 380 and, of course, what I call Plan "B", a Beretta.

The Bersa's first trip to the range was very sweet. The only issue I had was with the 9 round magazine. 2 out of 3 mags full, it failed to feed the last round. The 7 round mag performed without a hiccup.

I love the accuracy of this weapon, dead on sites right out of the box. Looking forward to running a few hundred more rounds through it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa forums, and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Great pair of handguns you have there, what type of light is that on the Beretta?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to all...that tactical light is an NCstar brand, got it off of Amazon...for like $30...it is VERY bright and has an effective range of about 10 yards. Stays on the Beretta at night in the house.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everyone...just a quick follow up to the issue I was having with the 9 round magazine. After 2 more trips to the range, I have had no more issues. Maybe it just needed to be "broken in" perhaps? But it performed without an issue through a whole box of ammo. Like the extra grip room on this magazine!

Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
...just a quick follow up to the issue I was having with the 9 round magazine. After 2 more trips to the range, I have had no more issues. Maybe it just needed to be "broken in" perhaps? But it performed without an issue through a whole box of ammo. Like the extra grip room on this magazine! Happy New Year!
Welcome from Nevada! Since I carried the 380 as my primary for several years and have broad hands, I'm a big fan of the DLX mags. I currently have eight of them and finally gave the 7 rounders away. So far, I've never had an issue with any of them. Like the 9UC mags, they are shipped in a brown goo to help prevent rust during shipment. If you haven't done so, completely disassemble , check for burrs on top of mag and follower, clean and lube.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Duhh!

Thanks for the tip...I certainly didn't do that, perhaps you can tell me how to disassemble them as for the life of me I couldn't figure that out!

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts