Bersa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grand_cru
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on this site for a long time because I hadn't owned a Bersa for a long time. Well, today I picked up a 380 Thunder for $289 and have decided to get back into the game. Actually, what happened was this--I got rid of my Walther PPK 380 because it was just a bit too snappy for me. Years ago I had an old Walther PP that was more fun to shoot. Anyway, I found myself with about 700 rnds of Fiocchi 380 and figured I'd need another pistol to consume the surplus ammo. If it turns out that this model Bersa is still fun to shoot I may keep it for a while. Heres hopin'...

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's a good price for the pistol. I know what you mean about the PPK. Go slow on the "surplus" ammo. 380 is hard to find and the price way to high for me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't need to go easy on shooting my Bursa Thunder 380 as I have the components to load up about 3000 rounds. Bought all this when it was still cheap. I feel for those that didn't.

·
Grand_cru
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't need to go easy on shooting my Bursa Thunder 380 as I have the components to load up about 3000 rounds. Bought all this when it was still cheap. I feel for those that didn't.
Yep, ammo prices these days are truly outrageous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts