Bersa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grand_cru
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my new Bersa Thunder 380 to the range and went through some Fiocchi FMJ 95 gr, Winchester FMJ 90gr flat nose and Hornady 90gr FTX Critical Defense. My new Bersa handled these flawlessly--only about 60- rounds total but with the cost of ammo being what it is there was no need to shoot any more. I'm happy!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I too will be back at the range shortly. A friend is will be visiting from Tenn. and bringing me 100 rounds of .380 for $100.00. Around here, .380 is unavailable at any price but for some reason East Tenn. got it. I'm just so happy in central FL.

·
Grand_cru
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I too will be back at the range shortly...
Well I had the good luck to buy about 1000 rounds a few years ago at affordable prices. Then for a dumb reason I sold my Walther PPK--actually I felt it was a little too snappy. Anyway I found myself with about 700 rounds of 380 without a gun to shoot them with. So last week I bought a Bersa Thunder 380 for $289 and am now a happy shooter...

·
Registered
64 Posts
How did the recoil feel with the Hornady 90gr FTX Critical Defense? Were you able to control the firearm easily enough and get back on target OK?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts