Bersa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to the range in a couple of hours. Gonna shoot my two BT's and my S&W 3913. I'll be trying out that new 380 "Xtreme Penetration" ammo again just to make sure it cycles well as this will be my new self defense carry round if all go's well.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All in all it wasn't a bad evening. Put about 100 rds through the BT22 with about 2 or 3 FTF, FTE. I'm not to overly concerned in that I'm still breaking it in. Other than that, the BT22 shot pretty well with the CCI ammo.

What can I say about my S&W 3913. As always it shot like a dream without a single hitch. This is why it is said that the S&W 3913 was one of the best CCW pistols S&W ever made, and it continues to live up to that belief and reputation IMHO.

My new BT380 also shot well without a hitch. I have about 400 rds through it now and it shoots very well, such that it has earned my confidence as a CCW. I shot that new ammo I posted about (Xtreme Penetrator) by Lehigh Defense and it will now be my new SD carry round in my BT 380. It's an expensive round, but what is your life worth?

So again, all in all, it was a good night and I'm pleased except for the fact that now I got 3 guns to clean and that "sucks a big one"!:D

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Muy bueno!!!! I hate cleaning too. Guess that is why I like AKs. I have a few from back in the 890s that have never been cleaned. I know if I pick them up and shoot them, they are going to work.:D

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Pancho, please don't tell me that you never clean your AK's?:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give them too me and I promise I will take good care of them for ya. You won't even have too clean them.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts