Bersa Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
I ordered and paid for (Paypal) two 15 round mags last Friday. They have the money but have not shipped the mags yet from what I can tell. They said they would ship early this week and send me a tracking number.
I had the same type of "mag issue" with a Smith & Wesson I purchased this last summer. NO mags. I stupidly paid $75 for a $20 mag. That particular mag jam gave way a couple months ago and those mags are plentiful and priced normally. So this happens to other manufacturers as well.
My problem is I'm not patient and wind up having to pay for that "impatience"!
I'll stick with Bersa. They're great guns and eventually this supply issue will correct itself.
I'll also let you all know when or if I receive the mags and the shape they're in.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
I ordered and paid for (Paypal) two 15 round mags last Friday. They have the money but have not shipped the mags yet from what I can tell. They said they would ship early this week and send me a tracking number.
I had the same type of "mag issue" with a Smith & Wesson I purchased this last summer. NO mags. I stupidly paid $75 for a $20 mag. That particular mag jam gave way a couple months ago and those mags are plentiful and priced normally. So this happens to other manufacturers as well.
My problem is I'm not patient and wind up having to pay for that "impatience"!
I'll stick with Bersa. They're great guns and eventually this supply issue will correct itself.
I'll also let you all know when or if I receive the mags and the shape they're in.
You will get them. AA&A is a little slow, and the USPS is even slower. In all, it took almost 2 weeks to get the mags, and I wish I didn't have to pay what I did, but I would like to actually carry it. If I don't have spare mags, I won't carry it. Just my own neuroses.

Has anyone actually purchased and RECIEVED the items from them?
Sounds a bit fishy that they don't take cedit/debit cards as these are becoming the standard payment for things? Checks are pretty archaic and most people don't have them.
I know they sound good. Ive talked with them as well.
Maybe I'm too cautious but "better safe than sorry" as they say.
I purchased from them, very quick shipping and great mags.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.