Bersa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice!! There good people from the one phone call I had with them. Just wish they’d take credit cards over the phone for orders. But I also understand not wanting to pay the cc processing fees too.
Has anyone actually purchased and RECIEVED the items from them?
Sounds a bit fishy that they don't take cedit/debit cards as these are becoming the standard payment for things? Checks are pretty archaic and most people don't have them.
I know they sound good. Ive talked with them as well.
Maybe I'm too cautious but "better safe than sorry" as they say.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has anyone actually purchased and RECIEVED the items from them?
Sounds a bit fishy that they don't take cedit/debit cards as these are becoming the standard payment for things? Checks are pretty archaic and most people don't have them.
I know they sound good. Ive talked with them as well.
Maybe I'm too cautious but "better safe than sorry" as they say.
They did PayPal Goods and Services with me. I am waiting for it to get here, but the USPS is slow, as usual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know someone posted this already, but American Arsenal and Armory has the 15rd mags. They are expensive, but they aren't out of the range of what you would expect for mags from a South American maker.

[email protected]

Shoot them an email if you need mags!!
Companies and websites are easy to start and end. Just my opinion but I NEVER trust any "company" that will not accept common methods of payment such as credit/debit/PayPal, etc. Accepting only a gift card (like "Vanilla" and others)? Shady, at best. Criminal? Don't know. I found a "business" supposedly in Alaska like that. Another one called Rainiersec, and now this one. The draws are availability (maybe), low prices (maybe), and/or "free shipping" (for orders over $100?). The risk: You bought the gift card of their choice, sent it, and now have no money or mags. You also have no recourse as you would if you used a credit card, PayPal, etc. Their pitch will include "not having to pay taxes." If it sounds too good to be true... you know the rest.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Companies and websites are easy to start and end. Just my opinion but I NEVER trust any "company" that will not accept common methods of payment such as credit/debit/PayPal, etc. Accepting only a gift card (like "Vanilla" and others)? Shady, at best. Criminal? Don't know. I found a "business" supposedly in Alaska like that. Another one called Rainiersec, and now this one. The draws are availability (maybe), low prices (maybe), and/or "free shipping" (for orders over $100?). The risk: You bought the gift card of their choice, sent it, and now have no money or mags. You also have no recourse as you would if you used a credit card, PayPal, etc. Their pitch will include "not having to pay taxes." If it sounds too good to be true... you know the rest.
AA&A does payments by PayPal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts