Bersa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bersa thunder 380 in nickel finish and I am looking for a flat based magazine, one without the finger extension. Don't seem to be able to find one anywhere. I had a PPK/S with a flat based magazine and loved it. Unfortunately I sold the Walther and bought the Bersa to kinda replace it. Don't get me wrong I love the Bersa as this is my second time around with one.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found this. No clue about the validity of the selling website.

Might be worth a try at the price. Got one on eBay I am bidding on from a BT380cc. If I don't win that I might give one of these a try.

·
Registered
116 Posts
With Talon now shipping handguns with their name on them- I suspect you could find some Bersa mags....if they will ever get a web page up and running.

Edit: Just saw this on ebay from ecop. 8 round Mecgar mags for about $19
- says 15 available? Might be worth trying. If it is Mecgar mags- they are good.

!!!-Edit 2: Oh wait...they are not flat base-!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Twobits73.... If you are interested and still looking for a flat bottom- I have a couple promags that I put Bersa flat bottoms on a few years back. If you want to try one- I'll be glad to send one to you. I don't want anything for it- I just send it if you say so.

If interested send me a private message with your address and I'll put it in the mail asap.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Twobits73.... If you are interested and still looking for a flat bottom- I have a couple promags that I put Bersa flat bottoms on a few years back. If you want to try one- I'll be glad to send one to you. I don't want anything for it- I just send it if you say so.

If interested send me a private message with your address and I'll put it in the mail asap.
I replied and you said it would be in the mail but I haven't seen it in the mail box yet. Thought maybe something happened.

·
Registered
116 Posts
May be the extra packages in the mail due to holidays?
Just in case- its in a small white envelope with cardboard inside. If it don't arrive by Friday after T-day, we'll try it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts