Bersa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and formost, thank you for letting me be a part of your forum. I am a new Bersa gun owner as well as a first time semi-auto handgun owner. I have been colecting guns with my father since I can remember. Most of those weapons are still in my possesion. I am an avid shooter of many large caliber revolvers as well as rifles. Although the cost to shoot some of these cannons has gone through the roof, I have made the descision to tone down the caliber and to make it more cost effective to have fun. I have purchased a Bersa 380 Deluxe in nickle finish. It is a beautiful gun. I have seen many u-tube videos as well as done research on the product thouroughly. For me that is half the fun of buying it. I have not had the gun to the range as I am getting alot of different feedback on what ammo to use in the gun. I am a firm beleiver that you don't put water in your fuel tank and have high hopes for a smooth running vehicle. Same goes for my weapons. Any recommendations for what brand to use for break-in ect... would be appreciated. Thanx again for having me here.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa Forum, and congrats on the new pistol.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Another welcome, this one from Nevada. I've got two of the 380, including a Nickle finished one I picked up used.

·
50 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, I have a nickel Thunder Plus.

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Welcome, I'm a 380 Thunder CCowner in Kansas City.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from Western Kentucky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts