Bersa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have 4 handguns, ar15, 3 22lr rifles. So now I'm thinking of adding a shot gun to the mix. Was looking at a mossberg 500 or a rock island m5. Then I went to my father in laws and he told me he wanted to sell his mka 1919. I love shooting it. So know I'm torn on what to get. My budget was about $400. Not sure he will sell it to me for that. It's probally got 250rds thru it and about 100rds of that is from me.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Get the Mossy 500 and sweet talk him out of it. Well it worked for my F in law in reverse. He was always sweet talking me out of guns or "borrowed" them for years. He recently went into the nursing hom, so I got them all back. It's all in the family anyway.:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
You don't have to purchase all them at once. If it were me I would get the father-n-laws rifle first. I would get the Mossberg. I carried a Mossberg while in the USMC and they are very reliable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
500 Tac looks sweet. But, the idea to buy the Moss and sweet talk the in law seems like a good road! Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here. I am interested in buying a handgun that has readily available ammo and is reliable. What I've some up with so far is a 38 special... Any advice? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts