BersaForum.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take my Bersa Thunder .380 out every other Monday at the Firing Line in Denver - still haven't tired of the Zombie targets! I still used tradition bulleyes to practice for accuracy but then the last thing I do is double tap head shots!!

Attachments

·
369 Posts
Good shootin there Z girl,

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
welcome aboard zeroidgrl

nice shootin'

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good shootin, I like to draw double tap to the head and re-holster and do it again, and again the Bersa is so easy to DTap especially after doing the same drill with my .45's:D

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
5,638 Posts
Awesome shootin' Z !!

Denver huh !?...my wife and her three friends were just there...

Stayed at Steamboat Springs...I myself was out to Denver, Boulder, Golden, Estes...

Beautiful state !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Colorado

Yes it is a beautiful state - I am originally from St Louis - I spent 2 years in Denver at Lowry AFB. When I got out came back and have been here ever since.

·
369 Posts
Mornin mg,
Does this help?

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Only in Colorado once. I was with my dad and his buddies hunting Elk. It was unusually warm for the season of winter. We headed up into mountains in a 30ft. rv and towing an international scout. Set up camp and headed to bed to be up early and do some hunting. The snow had fallen over nite to about 4 1/2 foot deep. We were stuck up there for 3 days before being located by chopper and 12 hours later a large snow cat with snow blowing attatchment had cleared a path for us to get back down the mountain. When I was there , I was 16 years old. I am 52 yo today and I remember that week like it was yesterday. Death was not knocking on my door, but It had crossed my mind a few times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts