Every other Monday

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by zeroidgrl, Oct 25, 2012.

1. zeroidgrl

zeroidgrl Member

I take my Bersa Thunder .380 out every other Monday at the Firing Line in Denver - still haven't tired of the Zombie targets! I still used tradition bulleyes to practice for accuracy but then the last thing I do is double tap head shots!!

Attached Files:

2. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Good shootin there Z girl,

3. bhale187

bhale187 Well-Known Member Supporter

welcome aboard zeroidgrl

nice shootin'

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum. That's one mean looking zombie.

5. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc Active Member

Good shootin, I like to draw double tap to the head and re-holster and do it again, and again the Bersa is so easy to DTap especially after doing the same drill with my .45's:D

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Awesome shootin' Z !!

Denver huh !?...my wife and her three friends were just there...

Stayed at Steamboat Springs...I myself was out to Denver, Boulder, Golden, Estes...

Beautiful state !!

7. zeroidgrl

zeroidgrl Member

Colorado

Yes it is a beautiful state - I am originally from St Louis - I spent 2 years in Denver at Lowry AFB. When I got out came back and have been here ever since.

8. meligolf

meligolf Member

Explain "double tap"

9. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Mornin mg,
    Does this help?

10. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

Only in Colorado once. I was with my dad and his buddies hunting Elk. It was unusually warm for the season of winter. We headed up into mountains in a 30ft. rv and towing an international scout. Set up camp and headed to bed to be up early and do some hunting. The snow had fallen over nite to about 4 1/2 foot deep. We were stuck up there for 3 days before being located by chopper and 12 hours later a large snow cat with snow blowing attatchment had cleared a path for us to get back down the mountain. When I was there , I was 16 years old. I am 52 yo today and I remember that week like it was yesterday. Death was not knocking on my door, but It had crossed my mind a few times.

11. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmA2WYyw-_A[/ame]