Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm more appalled at the actions of the abandoned baby's parents, or if I'm more amazed that the dog had a moral, conscious thought.
Having spent a good portion of my adult life as a single parent, it is probably in the best interest of all that I not voice what I think the parent or parents that abandoned a child, alive or not in a field. I used to jokingly tell people I met that even though I'm his Dad, I'm the nastiest mother hen ya' ever want to meet. As for as the dog, a lot of dogs and/or cats have a natural retriever instinct and will bring the remains of something they have found to their "master". I just hope and Pray that they find those responsible.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
No offense perceived here as I thought it was an excellent post that highlighted the depravity to those who dumped that child's remains

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
What is truely sad is this is what scociety is breeding. And I am the one that needs a more thourough backround check to own a gun?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Holy crap.

I have a two year old with my husband and sometimes I've had that "what if we didn't " thought but I would have NEVER done something like this. Too bad for the child the dog didn't find it sooner :(

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is truely sad is this is what scociety is breeding. And I am the one that needs a more thourough backround check to own a gun?
are you implying that you, yourself, needs a more thorough background check?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts