Dog brings home dead baby...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by David, Mar 20, 2013.

1. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. 9UC

9UC Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Having spent a good portion of my adult life as a single parent, it is probably in the best interest of all that I not voice what I think the parent or parents that abandoned a child, alive or not in a field. I used to jokingly tell people I met that even though I'm his Dad, I'm the nastiest mother hen ya' ever want to meet. As for as the dog, a lot of dogs and/or cats have a natural retriever instinct and will bring the remains of something they have found to their "master". I just hope and Pray that they find those responsible.

3. David

4. 9UC

9UC Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

No offense perceived here as I thought it was an excellent post that highlighted the depravity to those who dumped that child's remains

5. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I have an 8 month old and should not have read that.

6. hotshott

hotshott The "Bass-Tard" Son

What is truely sad is this is what scociety is breeding. And I am the one that needs a more thourough backround check to own a gun?

7. ashsmith91

ashsmith91 Active Member

Holy crap.

I have a two year old with my husband and sometimes I've had that "what if we didn't " thought but I would have NEVER done something like this. Too bad for the child the dog didn't find it sooner :(

8. David

are you implying that you, yourself, needs a more thorough background check?

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This has been happening as long as man has been on the planet. The Spartans did it as a matter of State policy.