BersaForum.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading some of the threads, I am curious as to people's ages. I just turned 50. What about everyone else?

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'm 66 but feel like 88 today

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
March 16 will be the 21st anniversary of my 20th birthday.

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All this time I thought I was the oldest guy in here! :D

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
Cool, I love Chicago. I've worked on a few projects there:
Burnham Park
Trump Tower

That's not an answer!

Cool!

Dude, Math? so 57 then?
I did rehab work on about 30 high rise units on south state street. I'm talking 85th street south. GHETTO.My partner in the day, him and I would alternate driving on a weekly basis. The very week I buy a new truck, we are eating lunch 14 floors off the ground and we are on a balcony. We witness a group of thugs blow the back window out of my truck cap, and run off with a couple grand worth of tools. I ended up buying a beat up ford van. Never locked it or even removed the keys. You couldn't pay someone to take the van. Went to Maxwell street and bought back my own circular saw.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I did rehab work on about 30 high rise units on south state street. I'm talking 85th street south. GHETTO.My partner in the day, him and I would alternate driving on a weekly basis. The very week I buy a new truck, we are eating lunch 14 floors off the ground and we are on a balcony. We witness a group of thugs blow the back window out of my truck cap, and run off with a couple grand worth of tools. I ended up buying a beat up ford van. Never locked it or even removed the keys. You couldn't pay someone to take the van. Went to Maxwell street and bought back my own circular saw.
All you could do was watch? Must have been heartbreaking. :eek:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm 71 years old. Did I win?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts