CT School: Americans don't have a right to bear arms

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry & 2nd Amendment' started by Stratojaxter, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Stratojaxter

Stratojaxter Well-Known Member

Pay close attention to what your kids are learning! :mad:

School: American's Don't Have Right To Bear Arms

2. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

Who are these idiots, changing the constitution for personal agenda?

3. RudeDog

RudeDog Well-Known Member

The useful idiots are really trying to set up the country for an all out revolt.

4. BersaOwner

BersaOwner Well-Known Member

Here is what real history teaches us.

Stalin's Forced Famine: 1932-1933 - 7,000,000 Deaths
    Rape of Nanking: 1937-1938 - 300,000 Deaths
    Nazi Holocaust: 1938-1945 - 6,000,000 Deaths
    Pol Pot in Cambodia: 1975-1979 - 2,000,000 Deaths
    Rwanda: 1994 - 800,000 Deaths
    Bosnia-Herzegovina: 1992-1995 - 200,000 Deaths

None of them had the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!:eek:

I feel very saddened for the loss of life in that Connecticut school but do we really need to let history repeat itself for the loss of a few lives????

5. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I think a lawsuit is in order. I know from personal experience that school districts are very scared of lawsuits. They'll comply when threatened with a lawsuit.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

This type of liberal agenda has been pushed in academia for decades now...

Most teachers and professors are liberals who push their beliefs down the throats of the children

and young adults they teach everyday...and is nothing new...as I myself experienced it in the mid 1970's when in college.

It must be questioned and stopped by demanding action of the administrators

of our schools and colleges before the seeds they sow take root in the fertile minds of our youth.

7. p51mstg

p51mstg Active Member

I agree. Many schools and teachers have been pushing an anti agenda for a long time, but most are being much less obvious about it. All gun owners need to stand up against this kind of nonsense.

Edit: Sorry for digging up an old thread. I thought that sounded familiar, but posted anyway…. and then I looked at the date.

8. BigTnTdaddy

BigTnTdaddy New Member

Isn't CT called the Constitution State?
    After all of the gun registration/confiscation news of late. they need to change the state motto to the "Fourth Reich State" (Well, maybe Fifth or sixth, after NY and NJ)

9. smartcar09

smartcar09 Well-Known Member

This is sad. I taught all 3 of my children gun safety & the 2nd amendment as it was written. I now at 63 teach my 4 grandkids every chance I get. I will not give my guns up while breathing. I will die in my front yard. The government federal/state has no right to know how many guns, ammo and/or mags I own. First comes registration then comes confiscation. I am glad I live in a pro gun state, (Texas). It is like there are groups and organizations who want an all out civil war. I love & fought for this my country, but the current anti-gun & complete twisting of the 2nd amendment has forced me and I am sure others to draw a line in the sand.

Mike Parker

10. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Let me get this right; The 2nd Amendment, ratified in 1781 refers only to the National Guard, created 112 years later in 1903. Hmm, and this was from a school.

11. ttrombley

ttrombley Banned

Right to bare arms to form a militia meaning no Free State can stop a free man from forming or building a militia. meaning I have a right to bear arms because I'm a free man living in a free state. I don't see how a free state can go around my second Amendment right and say National Guard.