Bersa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
release date

Got an email from the reps at Crimson Trace that says the release date for the conceal carry grip has been pushed back but should be in the first few weeks of December.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Crimson trace announced at SHOT show that the new laser grip for the Bersa Thunder 380CC is still about a month away.
Estimated available date: 2015-02-13 form their site.

Looks like a nice rubberized backstrap.

MSRP $279, the same as the Thunder 380. I wonder how long it will take until the street price drops to $220?

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, i heard they pushed the date back again. Still watching for this to become availible.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was told today that it would be a few more months before they released the grip for the .380 cc. They are hoping to launch it at the Shot show this week.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As soon as they let me know they are availible I will let everyone know. I stay in contact with them every few weeks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Crimson Trace LG 646

Mine has been on backorder since November. Optics Planet was offering a few discounts on it, so I ordered it for about $200.00. They are offering discounts again. Laserlyte has a laser but it fits on the front of a BT 380 cc and that means maybe a holster change, but it's much cheaper than the crimson Trace.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I do not like things hanging off my guns. I barely tolerate optics! Crimson Trace is the only laser I would consider. They are unobtrusive and all you have to do to turn them on is properly grip the gun.

·
Registered
617 Posts
That's a good add-on for the BT 380CC. I would think it would boost sales of the 380CC with a little bit of advertising.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Crimson trace for cc needs some work

Just recently purchased crimson trace laser for my cc. Took only a couple of minutes to install, but after installation it was extremely difficult to engage switch. Read some reviews and found it is a big problem for many. A fellow named Bob came up with a fix by cutting 1/4 inch squares of electrical tape and layering them on the inside of the laser grips where the switch meets backstrap. I tried this and it works well. Seems there is a little recess in switch area and the tape fills the void. Anyhow if you run into this problem Bob's fix is pretty simple and works great! Andy

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can someone explain the benefits of a laser sight? What's the practical application? Seems kind of spendy to have to rig with tape.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Need for laser

Currently, I have a hard time seeing the sights unless I look through the bottom portion of my bi-focals. Then The target is blurry. Also when it is very low light I have difficulty with the low profile sights of the cc. Getting old sucks Andy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts