Bersa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin Boys,
I have the new 9UC, the one that doesn't have the spring under the rear sight to remove the firing pin. In trying to find the info I need to remove the firing pin I ran across this post. Now it's for the 380, not the 9, but it tells how to remove the extractor to get to the firing pin. Would the new 9 be built the same way? Would the instructions in the above post work for the 9?

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well do Shooter, but it's hard to find help on the Bersa. Don't know why tho. The Wife has an old Raven that I can find out how to fix, replace or improve any thing on it. Hi-point's the same way as is T/C black powder smoke poles and Winchester 94's and Ruger 10-22's. Maybe it'll get better as more folks buy the Bersa's products. Bersa's are built nice, don't know why people are scared to work on them.

·
8 Posts
You have to remove the roll pins just in front of the sight, There are two of them. One is a small one inside the larger one. Once you have them out the firing pin block can be removed and the firing pin.
No need to remove the extractor

·
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mornin cm,
Have you seen a video or instructions any where on doing it? The info you gave me is a good start, Thanks. I'm just trying to get all the info I can on this brand. I can fix darn near anything on my Hi-Point C-9, trying to get the same way with my Bersa 9UC.

·
8 Posts
Mornin cm,
Have you seen a video or instructions any where on doing it? The info you gave me is a good start, Thanks. I'm just trying to get all the info I can on this brand. I can fix darn near anything on my Hi-Point C-9, trying to get the same way with my Bersa 9UC.
Nope no video or anything, just looked at the exploded view, that is the way I took mine out of my 40 to clean it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts