Complicated question,

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by hobbles, Oct 5, 2012.

1. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Mornin Boys,
    I have the new 9UC, the one that doesn't have the spring under the rear sight to remove the firing pin. In trying to find the info I need to remove the firing pin I ran across this post. Now it's for the 380, not the 9, but it tells how to remove the extractor to get to the firing pin. Would the new 9 be built the same way? Would the instructions in the above post work for the 9?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Not sure hobbles...if you do find something out, let us know. Thanks !

3. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Well do Shooter, but it's hard to find help on the Bersa. Don't know why tho. The Wife has an old Raven that I can find out how to fix, replace or improve any thing on it. Hi-point's the same way as is T/C black powder smoke poles and Winchester 94's and Ruger 10-22's. Maybe it'll get better as more folks buy the Bersa's products. Bersa's are built nice, don't know why people are scared to work on them.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  4. coyotemoon

coyotemoon Junior Member

You have to remove the roll pins just in front of the sight, There are two of them. One is a small one inside the larger one. Once you have them out the firing pin block can be removed and the firing pin.
    No need to remove the extractor

5. hobbles

hobbles Junior Member

Mornin cm,
    Have you seen a video or instructions any where on doing it? The info you gave me is a good start, Thanks. I'm just trying to get all the info I can on this brand. I can fix darn near anything on my Hi-Point C-9, trying to get the same way with my Bersa 9UC.

6. coyotemoon

coyotemoon Junior Member

Nope no video or anything, just looked at the exploded view, that is the way I took mine out of my 40 to clean it