Bersa Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Holsters
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are very excited to join the Bersa Forum to offer our IWB hybrid holsters to the fans of Bersa.

Cleveland's Holsters, L.L.C. manufactures concealed carry holsters for professionals, civilians, and retail sales.

We are committed to supporting American manufacturing. We make each of our holsters right here in Wisconsin using only 100% American manufactured materials!

Our American manufactured Kydex 100 is vacuum formed to each firearm for an exact fit. Our design protects the firearm’s entire barrel and it also rises above the belt line to assist in reholstering.

Our American manufactured steel belt clips are oxidized to a dull black finish and allow the wearer to tuck in their shirt. The clips can be worn over the belt or under the belt for deeper concealment. We also offer Kydex clips.

Our American tanned horsehide is rugged yet comfortable. The horsehide is dense and works as a sweat barrier to keep the firearm dry.

Our American manufactured screws are solid brass that have been oxidized to a dull black finish. These screws allow for the adjustable retention. Once the leather stretches the screws can be tightened again to regain retention.

We offer a lifetime guarantee on each of our holsters and a “30 day no questions asked” return policy.

Here are some pics of our holster with a Steyr SA-1, followed by pics of our "Cut" holster with a Beretta 92FS.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Make a few holsters specifically for Bersa, and you'll have a few customers here. In fact, I tell ya what: if you make one like the one above (IWB, uncut, tuckable) for a Bersa BP9cc, I'll probably be your first customer!

·
Holsters
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
David,

We currently make holsters for the:

Bersa Firestorm (.22LR, .32 ACP, .380 ACP)
Bersa Thunder (.22LR, .32 ACP, .380 ACP)
Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro (9mm, .40 cal, .45 ACP)

As for the Bersa BP9cc, we are having a "Pre-Order" sale. We have ordered this model and anyone that places an order before we get it we'll include free shipping! Here's a link to the post:

http://www.bersaforum.com/forum/f27/bersa-bp9cc-pre-order-sale-plus-free-shipping-229/

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
5,638 Posts
I currently have two holsters from Cleveland Holsters which I am

testing for function, finish and fit...reviews on both will be posted

when testing is completed mid-November. Stay Tuned !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.