CCI Brass Blazer .380 ammo

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by holeshot308, Mar 29, 2013.

1. holeshot308

holeshot308 Member

Recently picked up 500 rds. of the .380 for $15.00/50 at Palmetto State Armory, They were kind of slow shipping but who isn't? Worth the wait, last check at "BIG-5" Sporting goods was $55.00 for 100 rds. Win. White box. To rich for my blood!!!!!!!!!

2. zeroidgrl

zeroidgrl Member

.380 still available at Palmetto

I just ordered a few boxes - Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics .380ACP 95gr FMJ 50rds 380AP for $17.99 a box - shipping was only $7.00. Let's see how long it takes to get here now! :rolleyes:

3. holeshot308

holeshot308 Member

You may not like the Fiocchi stuff, they tend to be a little longer than US made .380 ACP ammo. That causes some pretty crappy FTF with the nose of the bullet hanging up on the top of the chamber. Maybe It'll work for you but I tried two boxes of the stuff in my Ruger LCP , Bersa Thunder CC and my Thunder Plus. Had the same friggin problem with each pistol. Seems most foreign ammo runs a bit over on the overall length, S&B pistol ammo does the same thing but their rifle ammo has the same specs as Federal Gold Match. Go figure??? CCI Blazer brass or aluminum cased and Winchester White Box shoots great out of the Bersa Thunder pistols, I'm sticking with what works for me.

4. zeroidgrl

zeroidgrl Member

I have tried the Winchester White box and the PMC Bronze with no problems - never tried the Fiocchi but I figured I would give them a try. Couldn't beat the price plus they were available - thanks for the heads up.

5. pndrivera

pndrivera New Member

Brownboxammoguy.com, This is a great site you can get 380 ammo at a reasonably good price.

6. SCOOBY

SCOOBY New Member

380 ammo bersa thunder

thanks i'll skip this and buy from midway. scooby