Bersa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
thunder 380 CC owner
370 Posts
I have a .380 thunder. I shot two zombie rounds, just to see if it could shot them. And I shot 50 brass rounds. Yes I'm experienced
I'm glad you are experienced, we can eliminate limp wristing then. What I am getting at is the specific rounds themselves. For example, my 380cc doesn't handle federal white box fmj rounds. I now run PMC rounds at the range. I'm not sure why, the Federal is 95 grain and the PMC is 90. I don't know if that is the issue or what. Mine seems to handle all the hollow points that I've run through it.

·
The "Bass-Tard" Son
206 Posts
I also have the BT380. Was told at time of purchase NOT to use Tulammo for break in. I went with 6 boxes Winchester Law Enforcement. FTF issues with the Winchester. I broke in with the Tulammo and it all fed and fired very well. Now after break in, the Tulammo seems to feed a bid funny so I loaded a magazine with the Winchester LE and it works like a champ. Both are FMJ. It is a shame that the gun Manufacturers do not sell a break in ammo specific to the weapons they make. But then I suppose that would be too easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.