Bersa Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to purchase an additional mag from Met Gar, but in their advertisement they specify not for CC. What is the difference in the mags and does anybody know where I can get one ?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Don't know the difference? Mecgars are supposed to be good. I did buy 4 Pro-Mags for by Bersas....nothing but trouble.

Talon Distributors is the new supplier for Bersa in the USA, and is supposed to be open now - someone posted a phone number for them recently. Perhaps they could let us know when mags will be available. I'll look for that phone #

·
Registered
15 Posts
from Beowulf 5 mos. ago "The number I had called and left a message on is: 833-476-1547.

The number the guy called me back from three or so days later was: 888-634-5379. "

I was going to purchase an additional mag from Met Gar, but in their advertisement they specify not for CC. What is the difference in the mags and does anybody know where I can get one ?
The Mecgar 8 rnd mags work fine in my 380CC

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just spoke to met gar. As soon as I said, concealed carry, the guy told me they carry nothing for the concealed carry bursa. He also said none of the other bursa mags will fit the concealed carry. He said he gets that question quite a lot. I guess I'll have to try the due distributor and see what they tell me. jj

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't know the difference? Mecgars are supposed to be good. I did buy 4 Pro-Mags for by Bersas....nothing but trouble.

Talon Distributors is the new supplier for Bersa in the USA, and is supposed to be open now - someone posted a phone number for them recently. Perhaps they could let us know when mags will be available. I'll look for that phone #
We just sent out a shipment to all the stores we distribute to so hopefully they will be available soon for everybody to purchase.

·
Registered
104 Posts
We just sent out a shipment to all the stores we distribute to so hopefully they will be available soon for everybody to purchase.
I recently bought a cc magazine to try in my standard Thunder 380. I am not a fan of finger rests. The thing works fine. The only issue with using a standard Thunder 380 mag in a cc is that you would have a finger rest.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I believe that their mags ship with pinky rest. CC doesn't have one and that is only difference. You can purchase the flat bottom separately and change it out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you don't care for the pinkie rest you can cut off the rest and shape it with a belt sander or grinder. ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you don't care for the pinkie rest you can cut off the rest and shape it with a belt sander or grinder. ;)
Would much rather order the flat base. But I have the standard version of the Thunder 380 and I like the pinky rest and the flat bottom both equally. I use the flat bottom for carry and pinky rest on the backup magazine. I do have an extra flat base thanks to someone on here. Plan on buying another magazine of any style and if it has that pinky rest puting the flat base on it.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Bud's guns has both Bersa mags and mec-gar ones in stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts