BT380 & BT22 in stock now

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by qwiksdraw, Jun 28, 2013.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for the links...

2. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Have had a Bersa Thunder, all black, .380 on order for 3 months now. Found at least 2 duo tones and 3 CC's around here. Lady from shop calls and says a duo tone came in but she found an all black and I would have it in 3 days. When I get back from out of town I run by there to see the duo tone and they say "but here's yours" and show me an all black C.C. model. This is supposed to be the most common model I'm waiting on and I'm getting really tired of Bersa. Eagle says they ship once or twice a month. No they don't.

3. Southshore26

Southshore26 New Member

They are shipping that often... The order backlog is just out of control right now. Heck... I had to wait 5 months to get my CC.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Bersa Firearms Forum Southshore26 !!

5. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

We need to trade places. A new Duo tone and and a black C.C. came in to my LGS a few days ago. The girl called thinking the CC was my all black BT .380 which it wasn't. Had one come in about 3 hours from me about a month ago but the extra fuel and time to go pick it up would have made it prohibitively expensive. So I assume you got your CC after 5 months.

6. Southshore26

Southshore26 New Member

Yes!! It finally came in on Friday.

7. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

I'm happy for you Southshore. I hope you enjoy your new Bertha.

8. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

You are right, we dont ship once or twice a month, we ship three times a month! :)

9. qwiksdraw

qwiksdraw Well-Known Member

My contacts with Eagle Imports have been very good and productive. They are on my good guys list.

10. jpshaw

jpshaw Well-Known Member

Ship an all black to my LGS. Placed on order in April.

11. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

we ship to distributors only. You gun shop will have to get with his distributors to get one. Bersas are in extremely high demand right now. They are not super easy to find locally sometimes. You may have to go the internet route to locate one and have it shipped to your LGS. Always remember guys, we are a very small factory and only have limited capacity. We are doing our best.

12. navyseabee

navyseabee New Member

Bersa

That Grabagun sure does have a lot of guns. I saw a sweet EAA #400422 Sar B6 a 17 round nine at a good price