Bought, Another S&W40VE

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Pancho_Villa, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Sunday moring I bought this gun off a guy in the aisle Sunday morning when I just got to the show. Two dealers were bidding on it across the aisle with the useal gun dealer B.S. of "you can get one anywhere for 3 bills new." Well, they are right. Bidding was hot and up to 235, but they would go no more and the guy did not hand it over yet. So I walked up and stuck a couple of C nots and a 50 in his face. That worked. Dealers were pizeed. Guy and me were happy. My excuse for buying it like I really needed an excuse. I geve my SW40VE to my son, so I NEEDED another one. That's a good enough excuse.:D

Just a standaerd SW40VE. stainless slide on poly, 2-14 round mags, 3 dot sights, DA only box and manual.

[​IMG]

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter

Nice I had a SW9VE but sold it to get a G26 Gen 4

3. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The guns are boringly reliable and fairly inexpensive. I call them my "Po' man's Glock 22.":D I have had several in 9 and 40 cal and they all worked. Trigger is a bit stiff, which is to be expected from a DA gun. Trigger is not much different than the Glock. The guns are just copies.