BersaForum.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a non threaded barrel? The one I was able to get my hands on has the threaded barrel which I love with my silencer, but would also like to make this a carry gun and swap out the barrels when desired. I have looked everywhere and am on a few websites email list (for when they get one in stock) with no luck from the past few months.

·
NRA Life Member
356 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a non threaded barrel? The one I was able to get my hands on has the threaded barrel which I love with my silencer, but would also like to make this a carry gun and swap out the barrels when desired. I have looked everywhere and am on a few websites email list (for when they get one in stock) with no luck from the past few months.
Just as an FYI in case anyone else has this question, you cannot swap out the threaded and non threaded barrels for your TPR9C as they each have unique slides.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you NEVER want the threads tak it to a Gun Smith and he can cut it and crown for you.
Just as an FYI in case anyone else has this question, you cannot swap out the threaded and non threaded barrels for your TPR9C as they each have unique slides.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe just get another threaded barrel...cut and crown.

I've been wanting to do the same thing with the wife's tpr9c. Didn't realize the slide wouldn't work with the non-threaded barrel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A non-threaded barrel runs about $150, and magazines when you can find them run about $45 each. I decided that it was just cheaper to buy a TPR9CM to have a threaded platform than to try to have my TPR9C retrofitted. (I wasn't aware that the slides didn't match either, I'm surprised I haven't noticed yet.)

BTW, Eagle won't sell the threaded barrel separately; I asked. You'd have to get the 9C barrel and have it built up or get the TPR9 barrel and cut it down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Definitely a mess, I agree that it's not financially worth it to buy another threaded then have a gunsmith cut and crown it. I guess this will just be another fun gun instead of a CCW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts