2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a thunder 380 need to know what
magazine to use that dont have finger rest
dont like it want a plain 7 rd mag

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Have a thunder 380 need to know what magazine to use that dont have finger rest dont like it want a plain 7 rd mag
In the seven years I have been using or carrying the BT-380 both open and finally concealed, I've only seen this requested once before on another Bersa site. IIRC the only solution was that someone solved this particular problem by grinding down the pinky extension flush with the base of the extension. I'm thinking that Bersa warranty would not be impressed.. There is a guy who's user name is bersasales might have a better answer. Best of luck on your inquiry.

·
Registered
314 Posts
So I went on Condorsflight to see if I could add anything new to my wishlist. To my horror they were no longer listing magazines for the Thunder Pro 9 HC. So I clicked over to the Bersa site and they listed them out of stock.

·
Registered
135 Posts
So I went on Condorsflight to see if I could add anything new to my wishlist. To my horror they were no longer listing magazines for the Thunder Pro 9 HC. So I clicked over to the Bersa site and they listed them out of stock.
I saw a video on YouTube where a guy just ground off the pinky extension and that left him with a flat bottom. That might be an alternative.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Get an 8 round magazine for the Bersa .380cc. The Thunder magazine WILL NOT work in the CC but the CC mag WILL work in the Thunder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts