Bersa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I was told when I started to carry, I would have a drawer full of holsters. I tried a few and settle on one with a retention strap. All the others that I tried were way too loose, causing my sidearm to get loose and fall...twice! Thank God I was home when it happened.

So, what is a good/great holster for the Bersa Thunder 380?

What do you use and does it have a retention strap?

Thanks for the input! I am just trying to get ahead of the curve on this.

·
Special Agent
56 Posts
I have used Cross Breed holsters for my Taurus, and SIG Sauer and I found them to be the very best holster for the dollar. Comfortable to wear all day as well. Look into them sometime.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I use a Galco IWB most of the time. I also have a DeSantis Nemesis for pocket carry (usually in a winter coat). I just ordered a Sleeping Dog double duty holster from CondorsFlight.com for my BT 380 Plus, I have one for Pro 9 HC and really like it so I figure why not.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Crossbreeds are probably the best. I use the Galco holsters most of the time, and I have used my pocket holster tucked in the band too. For me, it hold well unless I am playing football! <><

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I discovered MTR Custom Leather earlier this year. I like them so much that I no longer use any others. The one I use most often is the dual carry. Their holsters are fitted to your specific model and while they can be had with a retention strap, none of mine have them and don't really need them. Retention is good. Google search will take you to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually, you know, I am guilty of having multiple holsters for every gun I own. I suspect there are many here with the same addiction.
Buy gun...
Buy holster...
Buy another holster...
Buy another holster...
Find appropriate sized box for holster storage...
Buy another holster...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lol ... I have duffle bag full of holsters. In fact I think I have holsters for pistols I no longer own lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts