Bersa Thunder/Firestorm UC 9mm

Discussion in 'Bersa Accessories & Gear' started by thebassangler56, Oct 12, 2012.

1. thebassangler56

thebassangler56 Active Member

Anybody purchased aftermarket laser/flashlights for this pistol and what are pros and cons?

2. cap10b

cap10b New Member

ForumRunner_20130526_224359.jpg
    I bought a Viridian CTL from CTD , fits nice , bright, multi function, $170.00

3. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Oathkeeper...

I purchased the Laser Max Mini for my Thunder 9 UC a d love it! It fits easily into the Bersa Vega holster, is easy to activate, holds its zero and has an auto shut off. Oh and the price was sub $100 when I got it on sale! What's not to like?

4. thebassangler56

Bersa Vega holster

which model holster was it?

5. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Oathkeeper...

It's the IB 332.

6. Boosted7M

Boosted7M New Member

Has anyone used anything crimsontrace? I'm new to owning a Bersa and very pleased so far with its performance. I have searching up and down the interwebs to see if there is a pressure activated laser similar to the crimsontrace trigger guards and grips? Can anyone confirm if the grips for the Thunder .380 do not fit on the Thunder 9 UC Pro I figured they would not?

Sorry to thread jack.

7. thebassangler56

Crimsom Trace

I installed it on my Firestorm Mini 9 and it works great. I want to try that Vega IB 332 holster to see if it fits know.