Bersa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
You could be talking about the .380 cc, or the BP9cc. I usually carry the .380 cc and find it very concealable. It has minimal sights and is jumpy in my big hands. I hope to test my BP9cc soon.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the BP9cc and love it! For me ergonomics are second to none. Accuracy is also second to none. Fit and finish is great. Steel guide rod and internals are on par with others. Magazines are outstanding and very easy to load (8 plus 1). Very slim and easy to conceal. Full grip! The trigger is outstanding, very light and smooth. Easily the best trigger in my collection at this point. I will keep this pistol and it is very high on my carry list.

However there are a couple of cons ... I wish it did not have a magazine safety but not a deal breaker ... I wish magazines were not so expensive. However it does come with 2. The trigger is both a pro and a con in my opinion. I find myself not always carrying a round in the chamber because the trigger is so light. I have gotten pretty good with Israeli draw and use it with BP9cc. Some people see no problem with one in chamber but accidents can happen and I do my best to make no room for them.

Some whine about the take down process, to me that is just all it is whining!

Availability of holsters is increasing... Whitehat, Crossbread, Alien Gear, Foxx, to name a few.

Bersa now has Big Dot Tritium night sights available on their web site for the BP9cc.

I have had zero malfunctions of any kind with this pistol. You do need to blow out the packing grease as it can cause light primer strikes.

I will never sell or trade her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey Wanye, I own two BT's. A 380 and a 22. The BT380 is my primary carry gun and my BT22 is my plinker. Love them both.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Hey Sticky, how do you like your shoulder rig??? I have one but have not used it yet. I got mine from CondorFlight.com and it's a Masters. Please let us know how you like the shoulder rig, in that not to many folks post about them.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
jp, what kind of rig and why?????

·
Registered
34 Posts
I picked up a 380 cc the other day. It would not go into full battery when I hand racked the slide. Well I cleaned it and headed to the range. Ran 150 rounds thru it without a hitch. Ammo mixed FMJ & HP. It does shoot low at 10 yards. I'm very happy with it. It is now my daily carry piece.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Glad you had a good day at the range snake.:)

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Anyone here have one and is willing to share your experiences with it? The good, bad, or otherwise.
I carry my .380 cc just about everyday when I'm not carrying one of my 9mm

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
I picked up a 380 cc the other day. It would not go into full battery when I hand racked the slide. Well I cleaned it and headed to the range. Ran 150 rounds thru it without a hitch. Ammo mixed FMJ & HP. It does shoot low at 10 yards. I'm very happy with it. It is now my daily carry piece.
When I got mine my wife shot it quite a bit and she made a comment about the sights and I told her it wasn't meant as a target gun that is was meant as a gut gun aka up close and personal.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
When I got mine my wife shot it quite a bit and she made a comment about the sights and I told her it wasn't meant as a target gun that is was meant as a gut gun aka up close and personal.
I like that term mule.:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
gold accents

Does anyone have or know how to take care of a(pimp) gun with

the gold accents? I could not use ammonia products on my nickel

plated 380cc! Is the gold the same? Thanks all:)

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Does anyone have or know how to take care of a(pimp) gun with

the gold accents? I could not use ammonia products on my nickel

plated 380cc! Is the gold the same? Thanks all:)
Best advice I can give you is to read labels, Try calling eagle imports they maybe able to advise you on something. This how I do my nickel 380cc, I do the field strip and clean the barrel and guide rod with my normal cleaning sprays, I take the handles off then I use a soft toothbrush and dawn dish soap and scrub the slide inside and out then rinse it under warm water and hand dry it and lay it on a towel to do the finally drying. I usually
will take a clean tooth brush and use break free and gently clean everything else. wipe it down and let everything dry. I use a good car wax on the outside of the slide to seal it and it helps keep it clean. I've not had any dealings with the gold accent so maybe someone else can chime in. I have found that eagle imports can be a lot of help for information if you can't find it here or online.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
"Pimp Gun", ummmm never heard the BT referred to that way, LOL. Anyway, in addition to what mule mentioned, you might want to try "Froglube". I've use it on my nickle revolvers with no problems. It's a paste cleaner and smells good too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Guys! Just found this forum; and as a new Bersa Thunder .380 owner, I am already glad to see I made a good choice!
The wife and I both bought our Bersas at the same time, picked up some cheapie holsters, and some reloads to get the guns broke in, and to practice up for a CCW class.
The First round I fired out of my Bersa launched the rear sight into orbit, never to be seen again (we were in a friends pasture). The dealer was very supportive and arranged to have a new sight blade shipped in.
A good friend that does a little gunsmithing was able to reinstall it after he squared it up with a file. I've yet to fire it since then, and I think I'll go to an indoor facility for the next session.
Has anyone else lost the rear sight blade on one of these?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I've heard of a few issues with that happening, can't say it's a common issue tho. Maybe others can chime in with little more info. I've not had any issues with any of mine.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
What mule said, although I have had no problems with mine.

And welcome Deckape!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts