Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a duo tone, black matte slide with gold lettering before? I acquired one and can't find another on the web at all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
No, I promise you only one person on the face of the planet has, the previous owner, thats because he either filled in the engravings with nailpolish, or crayola, then wiped the remaining off with nail polish remover, I do this to every firearm I own, and it actually raise's the value a tad bit in my book.

·
Registered
2 Posts
And you might as well finish off the engraving on the serial number/magazine engravings, and safety if you have markings on those: )

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw that one on Gunbroker, the seller stated he had it done for gun show purposes. I can't imagine it adds to the value unless it is real gold leaf. Take it to a reputable jeweler and he can test it for you if it means that much to you. Looks cool ,though. Awesome carry gun, I own 5, 2 black matte and 3 duotone. If your serial number starts with C or B keep an eye on the nickel plating at wear points, Bersa's warranty repair center says that generation and the B's had issues with flaking. One of my C's did, but they took care of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts