Bersa Thunder 45 UC Pro

Discussion in 'General Bersa Discussion' started by zakk69, May 26, 2013.

1. zakk69

zakk69 Member

Has anyone seen a duo tone, black matte slide with gold lettering before? I acquired one and can't find another on the web at all!

2. zakk69

zakk69 Member

image-961462130.jpg

Here is my BTUC Pro 45. I can't seem to find another like it on the web. Anybody else seen one like it? Let me know, please?

3. scotsirishpiper

scotsirishpiper New Member

Bersa on line catalog has one in that slide/frame combo, but not with gold fill lettering. I'm guessing that was done custom.

4. mntnman89

mntnman89 New Member

No, I promise you only one person on the face of the planet has, the previous owner, thats because he either filled in the engravings with nailpolish, or crayola, then wiped the remaining off with nail polish remover, I do this to every firearm I own, and it actually raise's the value a tad bit in my book.

5. mntnman89

mntnman89 New Member

And you might as well finish off the engraving on the serial number/magazine engravings, and safety if you have markings on those: )

6. Cornbreach

Cornbreach Member

A Bersa is already a work of art, but THAT is freaking fantastic.

7. raymondkoon

raymondkoon Member

I want it! How much?

8. tndragon57

tndragon57 Member

I saw that one on Gunbroker, the seller stated he had it done for gun show purposes. I can't imagine it adds to the value unless it is real gold leaf. Take it to a reputable jeweler and he can test it for you if it means that much to you. Looks cool ,though. Awesome carry gun, I own 5, 2 black matte and 3 duotone. If your serial number starts with C or B keep an eye on the nickel plating at wear points, Bersa's warranty repair center says that generation and the B's had issues with flaking. One of my C's did, but they took care of it.

9. WayneJessie

WayneJessie Active Member

Ha you shot it? How do you like it?