Bersa Thunder .380 Laser?

Discussion in 'Bersa Accessories & Gear' started by BersaOwner, Sep 26, 2012.

1. BersaOwner

BersaOwner Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a laser mounted on the Bersa Thunder.380?
    If you do what kind of laser do you have?
    Do you like it & how good does it shoot?:)

2. BT380

BT380 Well-Known Member

3. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

Laminate grips shown on the laserlyte photos are available at www.bersa.com

4. Bear

Bear Member

They had a give away for those lasers on that "other" site. From what I hear thhey pretty good laser.

5. 1swellguy

1swellguy NRA/CWP Instructor

Crimson Trace laser grips

I own 2 Bersa .380s. One is fitted with Crimson Trace laser grips. The other has nice rubber grips that came standard on the Firestorm. I like both, and I carry daily.

6. bersastud

bersastud Active Member

The crimson trace are $219 at http://condorsflight.com if you a member over at after 10 post you can get a 10% discount on items they sell.

7. traveler220

traveler220 Member

I have a Crimson Trace on my 380 and I like it very much. Once I got it zero'd in, the bullet goes right where the red dot is.

8. jc57

jc57 Active Member

I had a set of the Crimson Trace grips on my first BT380. They fit great and worked well. Unfortunately the gun was stolen in a burglary before I could ever take it to the range to practice with those grips on it. I replaced the Bersa but never replaced the laser grips.

9. BersaOwner

BersaOwner Well-Known Member

At what distance?
    Just wondering how far can you see the red dot in the day time.

10. Mountainskytop

Mountainskytop Well-Known Member

Any input on green laser sights? I understand they are much more visible especially in daylight!

11. DocNugent

DocNugent Bersa owner since 2008

True dat - I've tried both on the same range and same day! At least in our area (with frequent cloud overcast) a red laser is hard to pick up; the green seems at least five times brighter.

I've asked both CrimsonTrace and LaserLyte if their lasers could be converted to green (both said no), and I let them know I'll hold off buying until there is a green laser offered (who knows if that will have any effect).

12. traveler220

traveler220 Member

I have shot at up to 25 yards and could see the dot fine as long as the target had a contrasting color. I have not tried any greater distance nor have I used an all white target In bright sunlight. But, let me say this, as bright as the dot was on the 25 yard target, I would expect to be able to see it at a somewhat greater distance.

13. jdavis379

jdavis379 New Member

I have the BTPHC with laser and can see it up to 100 yards

14. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

My question as well!

15. jdavis379

jdavis379 New Member

The distanced of a football field on pulse

16. Psycho_41

Psycho_41 New Member

Green is better...

17. David

David Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Just curious... can a .380 travel that far?

18. Tremors

Tremors Well-Known Member

My buddy has the laserlyte on his Bersa Thunder .380 and its works well enough. I do not like how hard it is to find the button to turn it on and how hard you need to push it compared to the Lasermax on my LC9 or the Crimson Trace on my other buddies 1911.