Bersa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the Bersa Holsters?

I'm looking for a new holster and they have a good prices. My only stumbling point is they are firearms manufacturer and not holster manufacturer.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may be wrong, but I believe someone makes the holsters for Bersa and they just put their name on them.

Edit: Falco is the manufacturer if I'm not mistaken.

·
Oathkeeper...
49 Posts
I purchased one of the Vega IB3 leather models and it works great! I was skeptical about it accepting the Laser Max laser but it did, very well I might add!! For under $25 bucks you can't go wrong!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from Western Kentucky.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to group. I bought a Thunder 380 and carry it whenever and where ever I can. Very concealable! I have an old leather pancake holster that I wear with the belt on the outside. Like I said it is old. Looking to upgrade but want
comfort as well as concealment. Any suggestions or recommendations?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Have the Pro45UC and ordered the Vega Left handed for outside the belt (about the 10 o clock position) and use the n82 IWB for inside the waistband.(about the 8 o clock) Both are very comfortable for all day

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use a Fobus holster that fits a Walther P22.. fits my Thunder 380 like a glove

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi folks. Maybe somebody can steer me in the right direction. Years ago I bought a Bersa 383 DA 7 rd new. kinda stuck it in the top of the closet and forgot about it.
I'm sure having trouble finding a belt slide holster for it. I can find bulky ill fitting holsters. I have sent a lot of emails to manufactuers asking and no one either makes one or the ones they do make will not fit snug.
Any ideas????

1 - 20 of 46 Posts