Bersa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the range on Monday and tried my high cap magazine for the bersa 380. It is not a reliable magazine. The spring does not keep its tension well. After about 3 rounds I had to smack the magazine to keep it cycling. I do not recommend this magazine for any serious self-defense purpose.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Is it OEM Bersa, or aftermarket like Promag?
.....and is it from a BT or the CC model and have you dissembled and properly inspected for burrs and cleaned all the shipping gunk off the spring, follower and sidewall of the mags. I've got 10 of the DLX mags and since I've cleaned and checked them all on purchase and have never had a problem.

·
Registered
314 Posts
My BT Plus magazines work just fine. Try tapping the mag on a hard surface so all the ammo aligns.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a bristles 380+ and what I do is when I got one load left to put in the magazine I just run the spring up-and-down with my speed loader so that this ammo settles down and it works the spring action so that's smooth out

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did go to range

there was some new reloads I took

some 700 X IMR 2.4 greens powder over copper coated Berry hollow base not points

100 grains

I got a real nice smooth shoot out of them

the powder was a little hard to level off in the scoop

I had to just tap it to level it out rather than using a piece of paper over the top of it

if I run the paper over the top of the scoop the grains would flip out the scoop Like tiddlywinks

I used a .3cc scoop

Sent from my iPhone using Bersa Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts