Bersa Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious about whether Bersa makes any pistols in .32ACP? I ask mainly because I have several pistols in this caliber and it is one of my preferred for pocket pistols, so I do reload for it and have more of it than anything but 9mm laying around, making it the most logical choice for me as a new pistol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a round I reload for already and do not own a .380, so more or less just trying to see if I can stick with something I already keep available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That makes sense.

Apparently there is a .32 ACP but it is not a US market pistol. Your only chance is if someone imported one or a small batch on their own.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Last year or the year before, Bersa did make a run of Thunder32. They are not currently in production, but there are still some on the market.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I agree that a .32 would be nice. I did read on another forum where they discontinued production because of low sales.

·
Grand_cru
27 Posts
I am curious about whether Bersa makes any pistols in .32ACP? I ask mainly because I have several pistols in this caliber and it is one of my preferred for pocket pistols, so I do reload for it and have more of it than anything but 9mm laying around, making it the most logical choice for me as a new pistol.
I was on Bersa Chat today to learn about my Thunder 32 ACP series 95 pistol that I just picked up a few days ago--used, of course. Elaine (the woman on the chat line) told me that Bersa stopped making the 32 ACP version in 2012. Furthermore she said that all series 95s were 380 ACP. Then I told her that the words 'Series 95' appeared on the slide so she looked up my serial number. Sure enough she confirmed it was a 32 ACP--the first such she had encountered in a series 95. Now I'm in the process of finding some magazines for it. It came with one 8-round mag. The only ones available today for the 32 ACP are 10-rounders. I ordered a few from Cheaper Than Dirt. Not saying the price is best but their returns policy is very good. There is a possibility I will buy the Thunder 380 CC magazine since it holds 8 rounds and I see where people will use the 380 magazine with 32 ACP ammo and they work. Just to substantiate this I loaded some 32 ACP ammo into a Sig Sauer P 238 magazine and it worked--no I didn't fire the ammo through the Sig. I was just curious if the lips would hold the rounds. Seems to work okay. So if the 10-round 32 ACP magazines won't work I guess I'll try the Thunder 380 CC magazine.

Mark

·
Registered
204 Posts
I gave up trying to find a .32 Bersa and bought a Beretta Tomcat instead. I am glad I did.

Pantheon, what bullet and load do you use in your .32acp reloads?

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bersa 732M 32 acp

I just read that Bersa is reintroducing the 32 acp Thunder. I hope it is true since there really isn't any reasonably priced 32s out there and the Bersa would be a welcome addition. I have been trying to buy a Bersa 32 so this is a welcome read.
If any of you out there know more about this, Please share.
thx...

<Ike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bersa 32 acp

If Bersa reintroduces the 32 acp, I am sure that they would sell VERY well.
There isn't many 32s out there and the BERSA would be welcomed by many with opened arms.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
I just read that Bersa is reintroducing the 32 acp Thunder. .....
Where did you pick up that info. I don't really need another gun, but finding and buying a BT32 would fall under the "for S & G" category.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts