Bersa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think that is the previous generation of the BT series. The 22 denotes .22LR (obviously), the 4 is for the 4" barrel and the DA means Double Action. It's a cool little piece, and they aren't very common.

·
Registered
Bersa Thunder 380
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that is the previous generation of the BT series. The 22 denotes .22LR (obviously), the 4 is for the 4" barrel and the DA means Double Action. It's a cool little piece, and they aren't very common.
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's another helpful thread.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will see if i can find my manual for my Model 223. If I am remembering correctly there are technical specifications, photograph(s)?) etc. in the manual as it covered several models. I am thinking this model dates back to the 1980s and 1990s. It. is based on the Model 223 and mine has yet to have a malfunction any kind since I bought new years ago. It is my belief that barrel and sights qre the only difference between the 223 and 224.

i

·
Registered
Bersa Thunder 380
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will see if i can find my manual for my Model 223. If I am remembering correctly there are technical specifications, photograph(s)?) etc. in the manual as it covered several models. I am thinking this model dates back to the 1980s and 1990s. It. is based on the Model 223 and mine has yet to have a malfunction any kind since I bought new years ago. It is my belief that barrel and sights qre the only difference between the 223 and 224.
Hey I appreciate that, thank you! I would LOVE to find a 223 to go with my 224, but they are definitely VERY hard to find. Great little shooters for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts