Availability of Magazines

Discussion in 'Bersa Accessories & Gear' started by Bersa_Shooter, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Bersa_Shooter

Bersa_Shooter Member

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why it is so hard to find magazines for certain Bersa models? I have had a .380 CC model for 4 years and have been trying to pick up 1 or 2 extra magazines since, but I never can find them in stock anywhere.

2. tlothian

tlothian New Member

I have found my Bersa magazines at gun shows.

3. Ref

Ref New Member

I bought several Pro-Mag magazines. I found mine at Gunbroker.com but that was before things got crazy. Unless you just have to have them, I would wait until things calm down a bit.

4. spyder

spyder Active Member

ive seen a few around here in the midwest, dont remember price, while on my searches for plus mags.

5. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

6. RudeDog

RudeDog Well-Known Member

go to condorsflight.com or bersa.com

7. toma

toma Team Member Lifetime Supporter

I have had 2 mags for my BT40UCP on order at Condorsflight since 01/2013.
    Just got an E-mail saying they are having a hard time getting anything from Bersa.

8. Bersa_Shooter

Bersa_Shooter Member

I appreciate the input. I've tried pretty much everything suggested. I'm not extremely far from ShowMeShooters so I'll run up there next week. If there is an aftermarket/non-Bersa magazine for the .380 CC model, can anyone tell me the brand and part number?

9. hilandr

hilandr thunder 380 CC owner

We must be neighbors.

10. spyder

spyder Active Member

bought one from show-me shooters last week. only had one at the time or i would of bought more. now i just have to find 380 ammo

11. bersasales

bersasales Active Member

Guys, we are about the receive a massive shipment of magazines from the factory (largest we have ever been shipped) sometime in the next 2 weeks. This will help quite a bit for everyone looking for mags right now. I know it has been a pain in the neck to find them recently with all the stuff going on out there.

12. spyder

spyder Active Member

great news...thanks for the info...keep us posted please

13. Bersa_Shooter

Bersa_Shooter Member

Well, I never made it to ShowMeShooters, but I had signed up to be notified when Impact Guns had the magazines I'm looking for in stock and received that message yesterday. I managed to get two ordered before they sold out within an hour of the email. I am still in the market for one or two 13-round Thunder 9UCP magazines so I'll be keeping an eye out. Thanks again.

14. Bersa_Shooter

Bersa_Shooter Member

I apologize if my reply was weird, I am still learning how to do this forum stuff and posted in the wrong place.

15. OldPlinker

OldPlinker OldPlinker

Only place I have found them is on eBay at 80 to 90 dollars each. 380 combat works too from what I hear.

16. Jesent

Jesent New Member

I got mine @ Midway, just signed up for the notify me option and when they came in I got my order just before they ran out again.

17. SumoPsycho

SumoPsycho Member

Condors Flight has the 380 plus 15 rd mags in stock.
    Mine should show up Monday.[​IMG]
    Get em before there gone.

18. 9UC

9UC Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Through the highs and lows of supply and demand I have stuck with Condors Flight for the DLX mags for my 2 BT380's and the 13 round mags for my 9UC. I just ordered another 2 DLX mags for the 380s.