Bersa Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nothing is ever simple.
13 Posts
Two local dealers have been out of stock since at least the end of November and can't get new stock from their distributors. There's a small but steady stream of them on gunbroker.com, though, if that helps.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My wife got the second to last Thunder 380 at our LGS. We went back to grab the last one a week later but it was gone. They do have a couple Thunder 22's though, and priced fairly.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
My LGS and other retailers around are sold out. However, Eagle did tell me that they are expecting a shipment soon.

·
50 Posts
A friend of mine bought a Duotone Thunder from a LGS last week for $330, last one they had. I going to a gun show this weekend to look for one for the Missus.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my Thunder 380 plus at our local US Money Shops about a month ago and have a Thunder 380 CC in layaway from the same store. That is all the Bersas they had or I would have all of them in layaway.

·
50 Posts
I attended a gun show in Joplin, MO yesterday, what a mad house, wall to wall people, lots of guns for sale, very little ammo. Several dealers had the BT .380 and .22, both for around $330. I love the feel of the BT .22, that may be my next purchase.

·
Team Member
113 Posts
I looked at a .380 Duo Tone yesterday at a local GS.
Didn't have time to do the paperwork, but I will be going back, hoping it will still be there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Last one.

I grabbed the last one at my LGS yesterday. You see a black thunder 380 every now and then. One I got was just what I was looking for. Duel Tone Thunder 45 UC for $429.

·
2A Supporter
7 Posts
My dealer usually has a couple of BT380's and sometimes even 9's and 45's - they are a very popular firearm around Morgantown, WV - with good reason, 'cause if they all shoot like mine, they will be 'spot on' right out of the box!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts